Rather than analysing historical data against a specific vehicle, Driver ID means that you can run off reports against a driver. Each driver will be issued with a Dallas key and all vehicles will have an electronic touch reader so when they get into the vehicle they can tag in.
Driver ID can also be used for immobilisation purposes meaning that the vehicle will not start unless the key fob is presented to the reader, all that is needed to have this function is an advanced installation and you will have more control over your vehicles.
- Report against drivers and not vehicles
- More accurate data for individual weekly timesheets
- Immobilization compatibility
- Distinguish between business/private mileage
- Greater security over your vehicles
- Driver accountability – speeding/parking fines etc