Power take off is mainly used on vehicles that have additional equipment on the vehicle that requires the main power source to drive it, examples of vehicles that would use PTO are car transporters, drainage companies, oil delivery lorries, gritter vehicles or road sweepers. The idea of being able to report against these jobs will give managers a better understanding of how their vehicles and on-board equipment are being utilized.
- Record the use of additional power sourced equipment on all your vehicles
- Measure the performance of your ﬂeet and the use of PTO
- Cut out excessive use
- Identify PTO equipment that is not being efficiently used
- Gather an accurate picture of your businesses energy consumption
- Use PTO reports for confirmation of targets and requirements set by customers such as Councils and Government Organisations